Beware of hoax or fake job offers from people pretending to be recruiting for Carousel. These are mainly from abroad, who are promising those in non-EU countries, a UK Working Visa and a job. We do not offer this service. We place only UK Citizens or those who are already eligible to work in the UK.
We have a formal recruitment process. We do not recruit by email and we do not use online questionnaires, or messenger to obtain personal information.
We will always carry out an interview before making anyone a job offer and we will NEVER email a job offer unless you have attended a face-to-face interview at our client’s offices. If you receive an email offering you a job on behalf of us or with us, it is fake and you should not respond to it.
We will NEVER ask you to transfer money.
If you are not eligible to work in the UK, you will not be able to register with us. We do not help with visa applications.
What to do if you get an email offering you a job from Carousel
If you receive a job offer by email that appears to have come from Carousel, please contact us.
We will ask you to send us further details if required to help the police investigate any fraudulent offers.
How to spot a fake job offer
The emails usually contain the following:
- Requests for your passport details, or any other personal or financial information
- Request for you to pay to help with a visa application
- Request to provide this information quickly
- The office telephone number supplied, is only a mobile telephone number ( +44 (0) 7 )
- Internet-based email address such as Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo. It may appear to have come from Carousel but if you hit the “reply” button and the email address changes, it will be a hoax.