3D Visualiser – Prestigious Architects – London – up to £45k (DoE)
We are on the hunt for a creative 3D Visualiser, with a keen eye for incredible attention to detail, colour, lighting, composition and design, to join the visualisation team of a prestigious, international architects based in the City of London.
The 3D Visualiser will work with architectural design teams to generate designs, develop and produce concepts and graphics to communicate projects to clients through designs and presentations.
We’re looking for someone with the skills and experience to be able to create digital 2D/3D images for the different stages of the projects, create digital 3D animation, 360/VR images and 2D/3D diagrams for competitions. You will have strong artistic and project management skills in order to be able to take on multiple projects and you must be able to interpret and understand architectural documents, plans and drafts (floor plans, elevations and sections) to succeed in this role.
Key responsibilities as the 3D Visualiser will include:
- Creating digital 2D/3D images for different stages of projects
- Creating digital 3D animation
- Creating 360/VR images
- Creating 2D/3D diagrams for competitions
- Producing quick images for last minute meetings/changes
- Assisting architects and the teams producing 2D / 3D images
- Assist with generating complicated geometries in collaboration with the CAD team
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the studio’s projects
- Utilising strong artistic and project management skills to take on multiple projects from start to finish
- Creating realistic materials in order to enhance the architecture and setting up a natural lighting
- Ensuring the view/environment come together in order to achieve a high result, taking responsibility for post-production of digital images to enhance and colour grade
- Interpreting and understanding architectural documents, plans and drafts
- Creating bespoke 3D models as requested
- Conception and creation of appealing interior and exterior designs
- Setting up cameras and point of views for photographic composition
- Converting 3D data designed by the teams into 3D Max files for visualisation purposes
- Site photography for the production of CGI and photo matches
- Testing new software/plugins on the market related to CGI
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar 3D Visualiser role
- A keen eye with incredible attention to detail, colour, lighting, composition and design
- Demonstrable experience in creating digital 2D/3D images, digital 3D animation, 360/VR images and 2D/3D diagrams for competitions
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to interpret and understand architectural documents, plans and drafts
- Creative curiosity for new technologies and the desire to follow industry trends which have the potential to become game changers for the architectural industry
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Confident communication skills with excellent spoken and written English
This is an incredible opportunity to join an award-winning organisation. Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this role and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘LP – 3D Visualiser – Architects’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.