*** Incredible opportunity to join an exciting company currently expanding internationally ***
We are on the hunt for an exceptional Account Director to join an exciting company in the midst of international expansion.
The Strategic Partnerships Account Director will be responsible for the development, growth and retention of existing channel partnerships as well as the development of the strategy and execution plan resulting in new customer acquisition and growth into critical markets.
The ability to draw on previous experience in developing strategic partnerships with large retailers is crucial to the success of this role.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation, where you will be intrinsic to the long term expansion plan and the success of the company.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience (approx 10 years) in direct account management and business development with new product launches
- A proven track record of sales execution results and/or business development in penetrating new clients and channels
- Experience and success in developing strategic long-term partnerships with large retailers
- Demonstrable ability for creating exceptional business impact launching and growing emerging products
- Experience in authoring, implementing and managing a sales operation plan within a fiscal year
- A passion for, and experience of, selling technology and innovative / incubation products
- Full P&L understanding with demonstrable success leading complex negotiations
- Experience coaching and developing talent with direct reports
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills together with the ability to present and influence at all levels including executive and C-level
- Commercial acumen
- Degree level education (or equivalent)
- Team management experience
- Full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility and ability to travel extensively
Key responsibilities as the Strategic Partnerships Account Director will include:
- Designing and implementing the strategic partnership acquisition plan
- Building and executing the roadmap for new client acquisition for continued network expansion – lead sell-in, contract negotiation, installation, expansion plan and transition plan for long term account management
- Function as the product and industry expert with existing clients in tandem with the established account and marketing teams to develop strategic client partnerships
- Lead, coach and inspire talented and experienced team members
- Work across the functions of marketing, sales planning, analytics, product development and more to drive continuous improvement
- Plus more!
If you would like to be considered for this fabulous opportunity, please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE-Strategic Accounts Director’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.