*** Incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial Accountant to join a successful startup company currently expanding internationally ***
- Are you looking for a new Accountant position in a dynamic organisation that will offer fast progression?
- Are you driven, ambitious and hungry to succeed?
- Is a long term career path what you’re looking for?
Then we might have the role you’re looking for!
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to join a truly exciting company in the midst of international expansion.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing startup organisation, which is already hugely successful in America, where you will be intrinsic to the long term expansion plan and the overall success of the company.
The role of Accountant would suit someone who has an analytical mindset, excellent Excel skills and hands-on accounting experience (ideally 2-3 years).
You will provide support to both the international accounting and international operations teams with responsibilities including processing transactions, maintaining records, fixed assets accounts, VAT support plus generating sales reports and analytics.
The role has boundless room to grow as you learn and progress whilst the business is expanding.
This may initially be considered a side-step rather than a step up for some individuals, but the scope this role has to offer long term would mean a fast-track progressive career path is on the horizon.
Key responsibilities as the Accountant will include:
- Recording system entries for transactions, adjustments, activities etc.
- Entering and maintaining fixed asset records (on both GAAP and statutory basis)
- Maintaining detailed inventory records
- Recording product sales and corresponding accounts receivables
- Assisting with VAT requirements
- Generating sales reports and analysis
- Assisting other teams on projects and initiatives
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or related field)
- 2-3 years experience in an accounting role
- Experience in a product sales company / sales support role is beneficial
- Experience with accounting for fixed assets and inventory
- Working knowledge of US GAAP is beneficial
- Experience preparing statutory accounts
- Strong analytical mindset
- IT proficient – Advanced Excel skills
- Dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic nature
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where real career longevity is on offer
If you would like to be considered for this fabulous opportunity, please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Accountant’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.