*** Incredible opportunity to join an exciting start-up company currently expanding internationally ***
Do you love working with numbers?
Do you excel in executing details and processes?
Are you an accountancy/finance graduate looking for an exciting role in a dynamic company?
Then we might have the role you’re looking for!
We are looking for a Accounting / Sales Analyst to join an exciting company in the midst of international expansion.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation, where you will be intrinsic to the long term expansion plan and the overall success of the company.
The role of Accounting / Sales Analyst would suit a recent Graduate who has an analytical mindset, excellent Excel skills and some hands-on accounting experience (ideally 6 months to 1 year+).
You will provide support to both the international accounting and international operations teams with responsibilities including processing transactions, maintaining records, fixed assets accounts, VAT support plus generating sales reports and analytics.
The role has boundless room to grow as you learn and progress whilst the business is expanding.
Key responsibilities as the Accounting / Sales Analyst will include:
- Recording system entries for transactions, adjustments, activities etc.
- Entering and maintaining fixed asset records (on both GAAP and statutory basis)
- Maintaining detailed inventory records
- Recording product sales and corresponding accounts receivables
- Assisting with VAT requirements
- Generating sales reports and analysis
- Assisting other teams on projects and initiatives
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or related field)
- 6 months+ experience in an accounting role
- Experience in a product sales company / sales support role is beneficial
- Experience with accounting for fixed assets and inventory
- Working knowledge of US GAAP is beneficial
- Experience preparing statutory accounts
- Strong analytical mindset
- IT proficient – Advanced Excel skills
- Dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic nature
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where real career longevity is on offer
If you would like to be considered for this fabulous opportunity, please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Accounting / Sales Analyst’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.