Accounts Payable – Part Qualified – 6 month FTC – Dublin – Competitive Salary (dependent on experience) pro rata
We have a great opportunity for a Part Qualified Accounts Payable, with 3 years+ experience, to join a fast-growing, international company in Dublin, on a 6 month fixed term contract.
We’re looking for a proactive, commercially minded Accounts Payable Officer with the ability to learn quickly and work smart as this is a fast-paced and very busy environment.
Key responsibilities as the Accounts Payable Officer will include:
- All aspects of the Accounts Payable function
- Reconciling orders and purchase invoices
- Preparing payment runs and payments for approval
- Preparing month end bank reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and other statutory returns
- Sending invoices
- Posting and reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Producing reports
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Part Qualified Accountant with 3 years+ relevant Accounts Payable experience
- Advanced IT skills (including MS Suite) and experience of ERP system (ideally SAP Business One)
- Experience in a multi-country environment and cross functional team would be highly beneficial
- Ambitious with strong business acumen
- Highly analytical
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible team player
- Available to commit to a 6 month fixed term contract
If you’re a part qualified accountant with the experience and skills we’re looking for then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please ensure your CV showcases you fully and submit it now, quoting ‘LO- ‘Accounts Payable Contract – Dublin’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.