carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
Our client, who is a leader in their field of expertise, is now looking for a strong Administrator who has proven skills in IT, Word and Excel to work alongside other senior members of the team.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to work in a current, dynamic and rewarding company; our client encourages their employees to grow and develop and there could be real opportunities for career progression for the right person.
Suitable candidates for this Administration role will need to possess:
- Relevant administration experience
- Strong IT skills (PC literate with sound knowledge of MS Word and Excel)
- Numerate and comfortable with figures
- Positive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proactive, flexible team player
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to take direction and act on it
- Confident communication skills – good level of written and spoken English
The role of Administration Assistant will include:
- Database management
- General email correspondence
- Telephone liaison with clients and suppliers
- Administration duties
- Assisting other members of the team
- Ordering and dispatching goods
- Ad hoc duties as directed by the MD
If this role sounds of interest and you have the skills we’re looking for, don’t delay – this role won’t be vacant for long! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘CP – Administration Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.