carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
What a fabulous job!
We are currently recruiting for a wonderful organisation based near Victoria, who are looking for a proactive and organised Administrator to join their small but dynamic team to assist with team administration, communications and event admin.
This is a great opportunity for the right person; this role is all about attitude, professionalism, aptitude and flexibility.
Impeccable communication skills (written and spoken) are required, together with a motivated and energetic nature and enthusiastic outlook.
If you are looking for a varied role, and have the skills and experience we’re looking for, then this could certainly be the role for you!
Key responsibilities as the Events and Communications Administrator will include:
- Front of house duties – meeting and greeting visitors, answering the main phone and emails and organising refreshments for meetings
- Providing support to the CEO when required, organising meetings and taking minutes
- Database maintenance (SalesForce)
- Supporting the Events and Communications Officer with event administration including preparing documents, liaising with venues and third parties and assisting with guest lists and invitations
- Assisting with the maintenance of the company website
- Assisting with the preparation of editorial collateral for marketing purposes
What we’re looking for:
- Proven administrative experience
- Previous experience in events or communications is beneficial but not a necessity
- Excellent IT skills (including MS Office)
- Previous database management experience (SalesForce is desirable)
- Experience in website maintenance (WordPress is advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (written and spoken)
Impeccable attention to detail
- Motivated, organised, conscientious, enthusiastic and flexible
Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘DH – Events and Communications Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.