carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
Our client, an incredible organisation based in Central London, is looking for a proven Administrator, with experience of producing reports and ideally a Support Services background, to join their Facilities / Support Services team.
This organisation prides themselves on offering an incredible working environment, pays competitively and provides a rewarding benefits package.
They like their workforce to enjoy working for them, they encourage learning and development and like to promote and retain their employees; so this is a fabulous opportunity to join a great company!
As the Support Services Administrator you will be required to:
- Provide general administrative assistance and facilities management support to the Facilities team
- Assist in the production of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports (including contractual and financial information)
- Assist in monitoring and auditing service providers
- Assist in the contract management and administration of service providers
- Maintain project documentation
- Liaison with departments, service providers, suppliers and third parties
- Raise purchase orders and assist with invoice queries
- Maintain approved supplier and contract documents (H&S, environmental, insurances etc)
- Arrange meetings and organise all necessary facilities and documentation
- Assist with H&S audits
- General administration
- Plus much more!
Interested candidates will need to have / be:
- Previous experience as an Administrator within a Facilities / Support Services department ideally in a large organisation
- Good level of education – A level standard and above (or equivalent)
- Experience in report production and budgetary control and forecasting
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Organised and proactive
- A confident communicator
- PC / IT Literate with the ability to pick new systems up quickly
- Experience of maintaining databases
- Finance administration experience in beneficial
- Understanding of current Health and Safety legislation is desired
- Experience working with and managing service providers is highly beneficial
- Flexible team player
If this role sounds of interest and you have the necessary skills and experience, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your CV, quoting ‘LP – Support Services Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.