Assistant Accountant – Qualified / Part Qualified – International Organisation – Agrochemical / Pharmaceutical Sector – Dublin – up to €50,000 (dependent on experience)
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Qualified / Part Qualified Assistant Accountant, with 3 years+ experience, to join a fast-growing, international company in Dublin.
We’re looking for an ambitious, commercially minded Assistant Accountant with the ability to learn quickly and work smart as this is a fast-paced and very busy environment.
You, in a nutshell: Suitable candidates will need to be qualified or part qualified and have approximately 3 years+ experience in an Accountants role within an agrochemical, agriculture, pharmaceutical or medical devices organisation.
Experience in a multi-country environment and cross functional teams is a necessity as is advanced IT skills and experience of ERP system (ideally SAP Business One).
Opportunity: This is a fast-paced and busy role for someone who is looking for the perfect opportunity to utilise their academics and experience in a growing, cutting-edge environment.
Key responsibilities as the Assistant Accountant will include:
- All aspects of the Accounts Payable function
- Responsibility for the administration of a subsidiary
- Providing support in the preparation of monthly management accounts and cash flow reports
- Supporting company audits
- Managing debtors
- Management of Bank of Ireland invoice discounting facility (EUR & STG) and Earlypay facility
- Preparing accruals and prepayment
- Preparation an submission of VAT returns and administering other statutory returns
- Monthly posting and reconciliation of credit cards and petty cash
- Working closely with other stakeholders
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of all financial processes
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant with 3 years+ relevant experience
- Experience gained in agrochemical / agriculture / pharmaceutical / medical devices or food environment
- Advanced IT skills (including MS Suite) and experience of ERP system (ideally SAP Business One)
- Experience in a multi-country environment and cross functional teams
- Ambitious with strong business acumen
- Highly analytical
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible team player
If you’re a qualified / part qualified accountant with the experience and skills we’re looking for then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please ensure your CV showcases you fully and submit it now, quoting ‘LO- ‘ Assistant Accountant – Dublin’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.