Assistant Customer Support Advisor | Travel Industry | up to £21,000 + benefits
A great opportunity for someone with excellent customer service skills and impeccable communication skills has become available at a leading travel organisation in the role of Assistant Customer Support Advisor.
As an Assistant Customer Support Advisor you’ll be an integral part of a dedicated team who provide exceptional levels of customer services to help clients when something goes wrong.
Using a range of communication skills such as email, letters and incoming calls, you will assist in supporting the clients.
This role is suited to someone who possesses strong customer service skills, enjoys going the extra mile and prides themselves on their professional communication skills.
It would be beneficial to have experience of the travel industry, although this isn’t a necessity.
GCSE English and Maths grade C or above is required.
Key responsibilities in this Assistant Customer Support Advisor position include:
- Managing the administrative function for the team (correspondence management and answering calls)
- Acting as a point of contact for clients within the Customer Support department
- Ensuring that correspondence (letters/emails) are registered and scanned onto the database
- Ensuring all correspondence is dealt with and responded to when necessary
- Advising clients on the options available to them if disputes remain unresolved
- Maintain all records
Key skills, experience and attributes required:
- GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Previous customer service / customer support experience
- Experience in the travel industry would be advantageous but not a necessity
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Experience dealing with complaints would be beneficial
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Ability to handle difficult situations
- Confidence, flexibility and willingness to learn
- Proactive team player
What’s on offer:
Our client is offering a competitive salary and generous benefits package which includes 23 days annual holiday entitlement, Flexi-time and Flexible working (subject to manager approval), company pension, private medical insurance, eye tests, life assurance, childcare vouchers, STL and more.
If this role sounds of interest, please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) ASAP, quoting ‘OF – Assistant Customer Support Advisor’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.