carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
Our client, a prestigious Accountancy firm, is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Audit and Accounts Apprentice to join them on a two year training contract.
This popular firm offers support to study for the AAT qualification as well as soft skills training and IT courses. They have a nurturing and structured environment where you can develop office skills and progress your career.
In return, they are seeking a bright, willing and reliable job seeker with good GCSEs and A Levels who is eager to learn and has the desire to progress.
To succeed within this Audit and Accounts Apprentice position, it is important to have the following:
- Strong GCSEs (min grade B in English and Maths)
- Strong A Levels (minimum of 280 UCAS points in at least one numerical subject such as Maths, Statistics or Physics)
- Good IT skills including MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Good attention to detail and pride in work produced
- Reliable, friendly and helpful nature
- Smart and professional appearance
Responsibilities as the Audit and Accounts Apprentice will include:
- Assisting and supporting colleagues within the Business Group with accounts preparation task
- Analysing client bank accounts
- Inputting of data into accounting packages
- Performance of accounting reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of P11ds
- Supporting the Company Registrar department with statutory filings
- Monitoring client deadlines
- Ensuring compliance with internal quality control procedures
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a successful organisation in the City in a trainee position; our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right person.
To apply for this Trainee position, please submit your CV immediately, quoting “DH – Audit and Accounts Apprentice / Trainee’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.