Business Development Executive – City Law Firm / Hybrid Working – 6 month FTC – £38k-£50k (pro rata) + benefits
- Exciting Business Development Executive opportunity
- Business development, marketing and communications skills needed
- Successful City Law Firm – City of London
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
- Imminent start
We have an exciting contract opportunity for a Business Development & Marketing Executive, with demonstrable experience in a similar role within a legal environment, to join a leading City Law firm on a 6 month FTC as soon as possible.
The Business Development Executive will help groups with their plans to grow fees from existing clients and develop new client relationships. The role will require significant interaction with partners, lawyers and other business services teams, so suitable candidates will need to have exceptional communication skills as well as a marketing/communications mindset, strong research capabilities and demonstrable experience in devising and executing business development and marketing plans.
What’s on offer?
Our client is extremely proud of their unique culture and fun, fast-paced environment; they truly value their employees, providing the support, management and training opportunities individuals need to reach their full potential and ambitions. This is a 6 month FTC, starting imminently.
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office, 3 at home
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- 25 days annual leave
- And more
Key responsibilities as the Business Development Executive will include:
- Working with key stakeholders to devise and execute business development and marketing plans
- Undertaking research to identify new clients and implement plans which will increase the firm’s profile with new clients and generate additional fees
- Implementing new marketing initiatives (i.e. events, publications, digital marketing etc.)
- Assisting with the development of a pipeline for new business
- Assisting with existing and new client development
- Undertaking campaign-focussed marketing communications
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals and maintaining the pitch database
- Assisting with event management when needed
- And much more!
What we’re looking for:
- Generalist business development marketing experience within a law firm / legal practice
- Good academics – a degree / marketing qualification is beneficial
- Experienced in undertaking a diverse set of business development and marketing activities
- Proposal research and production experience
- Impeccable organisation and attention to detail
- Confident communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- IT literate including MS Office (essential), Adobe InDesign (desirable) and database management – ideally Interaction
- Professional, proactive, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Available imminently and able to commit to a 6 month FTC
Interested in this Business Development Executive contract role?
If this contract role is of interest to you and you have the experience that we’re looking for please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO – BD Executive – City Law Firm’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.