We are seeking an experienced Legal Billings Administrator to join a leading law firm based in Dublin, Ireland.
Coordinating and fulfilling the billing function using the in-house billing system, you will beed to be detail focused, be able to work effectively to tight deadlines and possess experience working in a high volume billing role in a corporate environment.
Key responsibilities in this Dublin based Legal Billings Administrator role:
- Coordinating and fulfilling the billing function
- Working with a variety of e-billing systems, becoming the expert user on the team
- Ensuring timely and accurate billing for clients
- Dealing with all queries and escalating when necessary
- Prioritising activities and managing expectations of multiple stakeholders
- General support to colleagues
Key skills and experience required:
- Recent experience in a high volume billing role in a corporate environment
- Process driven
- Detail focused and keen to learn new systems
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and professional approach
- Strong IT skills
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- In-house gym
- Subsidised staff restaurant & coffee hub
- Social events
- And MORE!
If you’re interested in a Legal PA role based in Dublin and have the skills and experience we’re looking for then please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO- Dublin Billing Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.