Sales Account Manager – Life Science / BioTech – Work From Home – up to £65k + Bonus + Car Allowance
We are on the hunt for a Sales Account Manager, with experience in the Life Science or BioTech sectors, to join a global biotech company, growing in the UK.
The BioTech Sales Account Manager will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for product/service lines to achieve sales and profit goals in their designated geographic territory. You will use your knowledge and external contacts to expand and deliver profitable initiatives and drive business expansion.
We’re looking for someone with knowledge of the Biological and CRO market with fluent English; German or French language skills are beneficial. This role will require travel up to 60% of the time, so the ability and flexibility to do this is required.
Key responsibilities as the Life Science / BioTech Sales Account Manager will include:
- Achieving agreed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target and/or profit goals
- Contributing to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for products / services
- Working with the Technical Account Managers to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations
- Sharing market knowledge and customer feedback with senior management, sales and marketing teams
- Producing written reports and documentation of sales activities
- Driving business expansion in collaboration with other teams
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- Successful sales account management experience
- Successful sales experience in Life Science or BioTech sector
- Degree in Life Science discipline (or similar) with hands on laboratory experience
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market with an emphasis on one or more of the following highly beneficial: Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, BioAssay, Antibody or Cell Line Products/Services
- Ability to operate effectively and successfully in an international business environment
- Ability to accurately forecast sales within your territory accurately
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English with German or French skills a bonus
- IT literate
- Ability to travel up to 60% of time
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation expanding in the UK. If you feel this is the role for you and you have the life science / bio tech sales experience we’re looking for, then please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Sales Account Manager – Life Science / BioTech’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.