carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
Do you love working with numbers?
Do you excel in executing details and processes?
Do you enjoy the thrill of a deal?
Are you a graduate with excellent academics?
Then we might have the role you’re looking for!
We’re recruiting for a global mergers and acquisitions organisation with a small but dynamic Central London office, who are looking for a strategic Business Support Analyst who is driven to succeed.
The Business Support Analyst is primarily responsible for administration, marketing, valuation and deal process management.
Your workload would be varied and interesting and would include filing contracts, creating business information memorandums, interviewing prospective buyers and managing due diligence processes.
We’re looking for someone with an analytical mindset, excellent Excel skills and strategy experience preferably from a professional services background.
Key responsibilities as the Business Support Analyst will include:
- Data management, compiling documents and information and undertaking research
- Managing timelines and schedules
- Coordinating with multiple parties including buyers, sellers and partners to ensure the deal keep moving forward
- Compiling presentations and financials to create pitch decks and marketing opportunities
- Plus more!
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role in a professional services environment – perhaps within banking or accounting
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mindset
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- High IT competency including MS Office (especially Excel), CRM systems and the internet
- Sense of urgency and drive to succeed
- Flexible, motivated and proactive
Our client is offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience, plus an excellent bonus.
Standard hours are 9am – 5pm, but our client is all about flexibility. This position is perfect for someone who loves business, numbers and the thrill of deals.
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for then please submit your CV NOW, quoting ‘AE – Business Support Analyst’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.