*** Fabulous opportunity for a focused Business Development Executive with an interest in engineering – home based, with extensive UK travel ***
We’re looking for a confident, motivated and personable individual, with a full, clean driving licence, to join a national membership organisation as a Business Development Executive.
The successful candidate could be based in the Midlands or North or West of the M25 as the role is home based with extensive travel (2-3 days/week) across the UK and Northern Ireland.
The Business Development Executive will undertake development, sales and marketing activities aimed at the recruitment, migration and retention of members throughout the engineering industry, the armed forces and academia in the UK. A key focus will be those studying or in the early stages of their engineering career.
Key responsibilities as the Membership Business Development Executive will include:
- Undertaking client visits and qualifying member recruitment opportunities
- Coordinating workshops and presentations to facilitate membership activities with key accounts
- Assisting organisations in setting up processes to enable membership post Apprenticeship End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Undertaking new business development projects
- Undertaking home-based telemarketing campaigns
- Developing and maintaining key contacts – academics, members and employers
- Maintaining accurate records and databases
- Attending conferences, exhibitions and external events
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Confident communicator with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to influence, advise and coach
- An interest in or experience of engineering and/or career development and professional development
- Highly organised with the ability to work proactively in an autonomous environment
- Strongly motivated to achieve results
- PC literate
- Experience working in a membership organisation is beneficial
- Flexibility and ability to travel extensively across the UK (2-3 days/week) with some overnight stays when required
- Current driving licence – company car provided
Sound of interest?
If this sounds like the type of role you’re looking for, and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, then don’t delay – submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LP – Business Development Executive – Memberships’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.