Office Business Manager – Central London – up to £50k + Bonus & Benefits
We are on the hunt for a highly organised, innovative and client focused Office Business Manager, with exceptional standards of customer service, to join our client, a world class corporate hospitality provider based in Central London, as they rapidly expand.
The proactive and professional Office Business Manager will ensure that the company’s award-winning service is delivered to their clients, through excellent management of the building and ensuring your team goes above and beyond at all times.
We’re looking for talented individuals who have demonstrable experience in similar roles; individuals who can help drive the business forward, who have inspirational leadership skills and who thrive in challenging, multi-faceted roles where service standards can never slip.
The organisation: The successful candidate will join a vivacious organisation, with sites around Central London. Our client recognises and rewards their employees; they identify and admire ambition and are committed to providing opportunities for professional development and career growth. For the right candidate, this role has genuine career opportunities as this role could lead to an Operations Manager / Director position.
Key responsibilities as the Office Business Manager include:
- Managing, leading and inspiring your team
- Ensuring exceptional standards of customer service are delivered at all times
- Undertaking extensive client communication and interaction, ensuring client onboarding and offboarding processes are seamless
- Proactive problem solving, resolving issues with speed, empathy, professionalism and decisiveness
- Undertaking regular building checks to ensure the centre is as it should be at all times
- Maintaining the safety of the building, ensuring the FM is covered and continually updated and that Health and Safety regulations are adhered to and records maintained
- Conducting team meetings and appraisal meetings
- Working with the Finance department to manage the P&L for your building, ensuring a profitable centre
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in similar service-led management / supervisor role in a client facing environment
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business acting as an intermediary between departments when needed
- High standards of customer service
- Demonstrable leadership experience
- Highly organised nature
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels in a tactful and diplomatic way
- Knowledgeable in HR processes
- Proficient in H&S regulations and Facilities Management
- Experienced in managing budgets and P&L
- Proactive problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Well presented, professional and motivated
Interested in this great Office Operations / Business Manager role?
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, then do not hesitate! Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘CP – Office Business Manager – London’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.