Are you a skilled Cabinet Maker / Wood Machinist?
Are you looking for a role that will utilise your craftsmanship?
Do you want to work for a successful, expanding company truly embodied in Norfolk?
Then we may have the role for you….
Our King’s Lynn based client is looking for a skilled woodwork craftsman to join a small but dedicated and talented team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in cabinet making as well as being adept on the machinery needed to complement your artistry.
You will be involved at every stage of each project, from conception to completion, including installation, so you will get to see each finished product / project in situ.
What we’re looking for:
- Highly skilled cabinet maker / wood machinist
- Previous experience as an apprentice or holds a formal qualification
- A demonstrable portfolio of works
- Proactive team player
- Focused on delivering a first class service
- Must have a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The role of Cabinet Maker / Wood Machinist will include:
- Utilisation of bespoke machinery
- Assembly of parts
- Working from detailed plans and sketches
- Liaising with the designers Installation of finished product
- Polishing, Waxing and Varnishing
- Plus more!
Our client is offering a competitive salary for this role.
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for then don’t delay – submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘CP – Cabinet Maker / Wood Machinist’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.