We’re recruiting for a fantastic law firm, with offices in Bath, who is looking for a CRM / Data Assistant to join their dynamic and forward-thinking team.
This role will be assisting the Records Team with the administration of the their records database, therefore we are looking for someone who has an interest in data management and is keen to work within a modern professional services environment.
A proactive, positive nature together with impeccable attention to detail is key to succeeding in this position.
Our client has a friendly, progressive and supportive working environment with a smart casual dress code and is based in stylish modern offices.
Typical duties as the CRM / Data Assistant will include:
- Extensive data entry
- Processing forms and updating information
- Monitoring client specific mail boxes
- General administration
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a data management role or similar
- Desire to work within a modern professional services environment
- Good standard of education, ideally to A Level or equivalent
- Impeccable accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly and efficiently
- A postive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Reliable and flexible nature
- Team player
What’s on offer:
- 20+ days annual leave (+ Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Plus more!
Sound like the role for you? If you’ve got the relevant skills hat we’re looking for then don’t delay – submit your CV now to be considered!
Please submit CVs in Word format (not PDF) quoting ‘DH – CRM / Data Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.