Chartered Accountant – Fully Remote Working – Fast-growth Accountancy – c£50k
- Qualified Chartered Accountant opportunity
- Fully remote working role
- Fast-growth accountancy with exciting tech clients
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) needed
- Incredible opportunity – working closely with the CEO, growing as the business grows, sharing in future results and the opportunity to buy into the company ownership at a later date
We are excited to be recruiting this incredible opportunity for a qualified Chartered Accountant. This is not your average accountancy practice role – this is the chance to join a rapid growth organisation that has some fantastic clients in the tech and startup sectors – on a FULLY REMOTE basis!
Working closely with, and reporting directly to, the CEO, the Chartered Accountant will be responsible for a portfolio of clients; you will be very closely involved with the clients even acting as de facto CFO and representing finance in Board meetings on a regular basis. Our client doesn’t work with just any business, they only work with ambitious business owners who want to take their company to the next level and therefore they are committed to ensuring that their expertise and advice will allow their clients to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), with 3 years PQE, ideally in an accountancy practice or in a commercial finance environment
- Extensive experience of management accounting and reporting, including presentation and explanation of results to stakeholders
- Working knowledge of UK tax returns, VAT returns and corporate tax returns
- Experience preparing and producing full statutory accounts
- Experience preparing detailed commercial models for businesses (forecast budgets, scenario modelling, 3 way forecasting etc)
- Ability to provide excellent proactive advice and support to clients
- Strong knowledge of Xero (certification level preferably)
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Desire to work as full business partner, sharing their clients’ path to growing their business
- Entrepreneurial spirit, dynamic and proactive nature
- Confident communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work successfully on a remote working basis
Interested in this fantastic Chartered Accountant opportunity?
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the qualifications, skills and experience that we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘AE – Chartered Accountant – Remote Working’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.