Chief of Staff – International Scaleup – Consumer Tech – London – up to £80k
We are looking for a passionate, strategic and growth-focused Chief of Staff to partner with the President, International & Head of Corporate Development of a fast-growing, international scaleup.
The Chief of Staff will have a seat at the table for key decisions about strategy, growth, business development, alliances, product and people. You will help to rapidly scale the business, attending meetings that span every area of the business and will act as proxy to the President, International, representing his viewpoint and keeping him regularly updated.
Therefore, this role would suit someone who has gained experience working in a high-growth, consumer-facing business (preferably in the tech sector); you will be focused and driven, entrepreneurial and creative and have exceptionally strong analytical capabilities.
What’s on offer:
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing circular economy organisation where you will be intrinsic to the long-term expansion plan and the overall success of the company internationally. Our client is offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience, together with hybrid working (the HQ is in Holborn, Central London).
Please note: this position will require regular travel within Europe and occasional travel to Asia and the US.
Key responsibilities as the Chief of Staff will include:
- Attending meetings spanning every area of the business including sales, business development, marketing, product development and strategy development
- Acting as proxy to the President, International; meeting with key members of the team to drive critical projects forward, representing his viewpoint and keeping him regularly updated
- Sharing insight about the business and actively advising and participating in the development and scaling of the company internationally
- Assisting with new country launches
- Supporting the President, International with workload prioritisation and preparation for critical meetings
- Driving product performance
- Assisting with the design of processes that will support the corporate development of the business
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a high-growth, consumer-focused business – preferably the Tech sector
- Proven ability to win the trust and respect of all people across all functions of a business
- Strong knowledge of consumer-facing businesses – understanding what ensures their success and being able to empathise and service consumers well
- Strong business acumen and experience of corporate development
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to work with data
- Confident and effective communicator (written and spoken)
- Strong relationship building capabilities
- Experience of launching a business in new countries is highly desirable
- Proven project management and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to exercise good judgement when handling confidential or sensitive information
- Proven ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines
- IT proficiency including MS Office
- Fluent English – additional languages are beneficial
- Ability to travel regularly as required
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing, international company where the role can grow according to your key strengths. If this role sounds of interest and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please make sure your CV showcases your abilities and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Chief of Staff’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.