What an opportunity!
Are you ready to read about an exciting Client Services Executive opportunity?
Then read on…….
Our client is a financial services start-up company although part of an existing and incredibly successful organisation/brand.
They are currently looking for a dynamic, proactive, organised and enthusiastic Client Services Executive to join their team and work closely with, and support, the COO.
They want someone motivated, outgoing and diverse; someone with excellent communication skills and exceptional organisational skills.
Training and ongoing support will be provided, but you will need to be a quick learner, be able to multi-task and be flexible and hardworking.
Whilst predominantly providing customer support, you will also be involved with product launches, planning, communication and marketing, and the COO will actively be asking for your opinions and bouncing ideas around, so you’ll be increasingly involved with the company.
Ideal candidates will posses experience in a similar role or with a startup firm’s Client Services dept, have financial services experience and be able to deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
Key responsibilities as the Client Services Executive will include:
- Responding to queries from clients (telephone, email and Live Chat)
- Assisting potential customers with the application process
- Database and spreadsheet management
- Managing email ticketing system via Zendeck
- Diary management for the COO and CEO
- Liaising with other financial firms regarding transitions (as needed)
- Banking support (cheques and electronic payment administration)
- Assisting clients
- Plus more!
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a startup or a financial services organisation
- Impeccable communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Previous sales experience (cross-selling, up-selling and proactive sales)
- Database management experience
- PC literate – MS Office
- Knowledge of p2p, ISAs and financial products and investments (preferably)
- Marketing experience and knowledge (beneficial)
- Previous PA experience (highly desirable)
- Flexible, professional, motivated and driven
This role is in the financial services sector but it is in no way a stuffy, corporate environment!
This is a Client Services role that will soar within an amazing startup!
If you want to be considered for this fantastic opportunity then don’t delay – ensure your CV showcases all your skills and experience and submit it NOW in Word format (not PDF), quoting ‘AE – Client Services’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.