Commercial Manager – City – c£50k + benefits
We’re looking for a strategically minded, financially experienced Commercial Manager to join a City based medical organisation.
Overseeing the company’s needs and handling daily business issues, the Commercial Manager will proactively recognise, plan and negotiate business opportunities.
You will manage all new and established client accounts and corporate relationships and will take the lead in marketing the business – assisting the Board in strategic planning, development and growth.
Our client is looking for someone who can draw on their extensive experience and knowledge of business to strategically expand, preserve, develop and improve the company.
Key responsibilities as the Commercial Manager will include:
- Providing a full general management service to the company
- Responsibility for marketing of the company’s established and new products and services
- Supervising the accounting system, ensuring regular accounts are prepared, debts are collected and creditors and HMRC are paid
- Managing the company’s cashflow
- Developing new products and services in collaboration with senior management and the Board
- Keeping abreast of the best development marketing opportunities
- Constantly reviewing, assessing and developing operational processes and procedures
- Managing and implementing policies and procedures
- Networking, liaising and attending meetings with existing and new clients, establishing new business opportunities and building corporate relationships
- Assisting the Board with company planning and strategy
- Assisting the Operations Manager with company HR, contracts and insurance matters – utilising business law knowledge to oversee or approve commercial agreements and documentation
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar Commercial Management role
- Strategically minded
- Strong business acumen
- Financial experience – ability to drive the company’s development and growth towards their financial targets and goals
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and negotiate at all levels
- Strong networking skills
- Knowledge of business law and experience of approving commercial agreements / documentation
- Ability to recognise, plan and negotiate business opportunities
- Experience in the medical sector would be advantageous
If this sounds like a role that interests you and you have the knowledge, skills and experience we’re looking for, then please submit your CV asap, quoting ‘LP – Commercial Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.