Compliance and Operations Manager – Award Winning, Vibrant Organisation – Central London – up to £60k
We have a fabulous opportunity for a dynamic, proactive and commercially astute Compliance Manager, with strong knowledge fo GDPR.
We are excited to be recruiting for a fast-growing, dynamic and vibrant company based in Central London, who is looking for a Compliance and Operations Manager to lead the compliance, regulatory and operational processes.
This is a critical role where you will be required to work collaboratively with all the teams, ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date and that the company is fully compliant.
Our client is looking for someone who has previous compliance and regulatory experience, preferably within a digital/online environment. You will need to be commercially astute, a proactive self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Engaging and energetic are qualities our client is looking for, together with the enthusiasm to drive forward this critical function in the regulated space in which they operate.
What’s on offer:
This is a high-profile role within an award winning company, who strive to ensure they have the right people on board. They have created a fun, fast-paced and vibrant culture in which employees can flourish, where they feel positive and where they are rewarded.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and exciting benefits package which includes 27 days annual leave (plus bank hols), bonus, pension scheme, STL, share scheme, free fruit and breakfasts, free massages, gym membership contributions and social events!
Key responsibilities as the Compliance and Operations Manager will include:
- Proactively interpreting relevant regulatory requirements and advising the relevant teams to ensure compliance is achieved and maintained
- Supporting and coordinating responses to any regulatory investigations / market studies
- Leading incident management, coordinating across the company and wider group
- Reviewing, drafting and disseminating internal policies and ensuring they comply with regulatory requirements
- Ongoing monitoring of governance, risk and compliance frameworks
- Obtaining specialist legal advice from external advisors
- Managing GDPR directives, compliance processes and security best practices
- Acting as the main point of contact for external regulatory bodies
- Retaining up-to-date knowledge of all applicable UK legislation, codes of practice, industry guidelines and best practice
- And MORE!
Essential experience / skills required:
- Previous compliance and regulatory experience (min 3-4 years) preferably in an online environment
- Strong knowledge of GDPR, data protection and other relevant legislation
- Confident and strong communication skills at all levels
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Commercially astute – demonstrable drive for pragmatic / business-focussed outcomes
- Focused and accurate with good attention to detail and the ability to switch focus at short notice
- Motivated and keen to remain up-to-date on all relevant legislation, guidelines and best practice
Sound like the role for you?
If this is a role that interests you and you possess the experience, knowledge and skills we’re looking for then don’t delay as this role will be snapped up.
Please quote ‘AE – Compliance Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.