carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
We have an outstanding opportunity in a successful and friendly recruitment firm, based close to Angel tube station, Islington, for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their growing team.
Suitable candidates will ideally have demonstrable recruitment / compliance experience, be highly personable with the ability to build relationships, have the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment and will be meticulous and accurate.
Key responsibilities as the Recruitment Compliance Officer will include:
- Completing pre-employment screening processes
- Reviewing candidate CVs and preparing and emailing the on-boarding documents
- Conducting meetings with candidates
- Ensuring quality control by completing audits on Pre-employment Screening packs and information that has been provided
- Regularly reviewing and gaining understanding of changes to employment law (GDPR, IR35, AWR, Working regulations etc.)
- Vetting, developing and maintaining relationships with all Umbrella engagements
- Database management
- Compliance administration
- Plus more!
To succeed in this Compliance Officer role, it is important to have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar Recruitment / Compliance role
- Good standard of education
- Strong PC skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong and confident communication skills, both spoken and written
- Enthusiastic, professional and motivated approach
- Ability to start immediately
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be considered for this great opportunity as Compliance Lead, and are ideally available immediately, then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your CV NOW, quoting “Compliance Officer”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.