Contracts Administrator – Immediate Start – Fixed Term Contract
An exciting retail property company, based in Central London, is looking for a Senior Administrator to join their Commercial and Promotions team (dealing with temporary retail promotion / licensing contracts) on a 4 month Fixed Term Contract, starting ASAP.
Assisting the department’s Administration Manager, the Senior Administrator will need to be able to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment where adherence to processes and protocols is required; the ability to remain on top of project work is key and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy is paramount.
Key responsibilities in this Contracts Administrator role will include:
- Administering and completing documents for temporary promotors including Licence Agreements, H&S and Fire Risk Assessments, PLI Checks etc
- Administering and completing processes for commercial and long term promotions
- Maintaining databases and spreadsheets with all contract information
- Maintaining, updating and producing reports
- Acting as a point of contact and communicating effectively with Commercial Managers, Account Managers, internal solicitors and Finance teams (plus others)
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with clients
- Providing cover for the Administration Manager when required and supervising the team when necessary
Suitable candidates will have / be:
- Extensive experience as an Administrator (preferably within property, retail or professional services)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrable experience / ability to deal with contracts, assessments and documentation
- Strong IT skills including MS Office and Database management
- Excellent communication skills
- Process driven with the ability to assess and change processes for the better when needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turn around/deadlines
- Available immediately and able to commit to a 4 month Fixed Term Contract
If you’d like to be considered for this contract role and are available to start imminently, then please submit your CV, quoting ‘LO – Contracts Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.