Corporate Governance Executive – Trade Association – Central London – up to £40,000 + benefits
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Governance Executive to join a large trade association that supports and promotes their UK industry both nationally and globally.
As the Corporate Governance Executive you will provide a corporate secretariat function through the administration of systems and processes.
You will deal with all statutory filing and administrative requirements for the organisation and its subsidiaries, their charitable trust and the corporate trustee board, together with general administration for the legal committee.
A self stater with the ability to use initiative to adhere to governance requirements and report deadlines, you will be impeccably organised with a high level of literacy, accuracy and attention to detail.
The ability to quickly reduce meeting discussions to succinct accurate minutes together with the understanding and adherence to confidential and professional standards is paramount.
The role of Corporate Governance Executive will include:
- Company Secretariat administration for all corporate entities
- Corporate records administration
- Maintaining a single corporate calendar for all group companies
- Custody and register of the company seal
- Supervision and coordination of annual financial audits
- Board circulars
- Maintaining the company insurance policies
- Overseeing annual board elections, ensuring results are ready for the AGM
- Maintaining register of trustees
- Collating briefing packs, letters of appointment and general correspondence
- Meeting administration including minute taking
- Processing grant applications
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar Corporate Governance / Company Secretariat position in a large organisation
- Accurate minute taking skills
- ICSA part or fully qualified is beneficial but not a necessity – study support can given if required
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Impeccable eye for detail and accuracy
- Confident communication skills with a personable nature
- High level of literacy
Experience of dealing with confidential information
- IT literate with the willingness to learn new technologies as needed
- Budget spreadsheet maintenance and Purchase Order experience
- Proactive self starter with a positive and enthusiastic outlook
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Flexi time
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
If this role sounds of interest and you have the core skills and experience we’re looking for, then don’t delay – please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO – Corporate Governance Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.