Corporate Receptionist – Knightsbridge – up to £28k + benefits
We have a fabulous opportunity available for an experienced Corporate Receptionist, with a polished, professional and proactive nature, to join a Knightsbridge based Private Equity firm.
This is a gem of an opportunity for a personable Receptionist, with good organisational talents, who would enjoy a varied and responsible frontline role. Excellent working conditions, vibrant atmosphere and good benefits are offered within this dynamic and innovative company.
Standard hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
To succeed within this Receptionist role, it is important to have the following:
- Corporate reception experience including switchboard
- Good standard of education
- Professional level of personal presentation
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Well spoken with confident communication skills
- Proactive and energetic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Team player who enjoys using their initiative
- Organised, diligent, meticulous and able to handle a busy and sometimes pressurised environment
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answering switchboard calls professionally
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Providing refreshments for visitors
- Arranging couriers and receiving parcels
- Assisting Team Assistants with administrative support
- Managing accounts with external suppliers
- Booking lunches and setting up meetings
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Ordering stationery and consumables
- Filing and archiving
- Ensuring the reception area is tidy
- Plus more
If you feel you have what we’re looking for and you are keen to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation then please submit your CV immediately, quoting ‘LO – Corporate Receptionist’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.