Corporate Tax Assistant Manager – Successful Accountancy Practice – London Victoria / Hybrid working – up to £55k
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Successful accountancy practice in SW London
- Successful, well-established accountancy practice with varied client base
- ATT, ACA or ACCA and possibly CTA is desirable (part qualified will be considered)
- c2-3 years experience of corporate tax compliance desired
- Competitive salary and benefits offered together with hybrid working
We are looking for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join a successful accountancy practice based in SW London. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of compliance cases for a variety of clients in a wide range of sectors.
Responsibilities in this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of compliance cases
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns, accounts disclosures and deferred tax calculations (where necessary) for clients
- Researching and providing support on tax advisory matters for Partners, Directors and Senior Managers
- Dealing with tax compliance issues such as corporate interest restriction rules, transfer pricing, CbC rules, SAO etc.
- EIS / SEIS applications and administration
- Share scheme support
- Non-Resident landlord returns for offshore companies
- Advisory projects for the corporate client base such as reorganisations, demergers, transfer pricing, financing, cross border transactions etc.
- And more..
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in corporate tax compliance, preferably within an accountancy firm (ideally 2-3 years+)
- ATT or an accountancy qualification (ACA or ACCA) is desirable (part qualified is suitable) and possibly CTA
- Good understanding of relevant legislations
- Confident communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients
- IT Literate with MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised, methodical and meticulous
- Discrete and confidential
- Team player
Interested in this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager opportunity?
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV NOW, quoting ‘LO – Corporate Tax Assistant Manager – Accountancy Practice’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.