Exceptional Customer Services Advisor Needed – Innovative and Expanding Co. – Dereham – up to £26k + bonuses
Carousel is the proud recruitment partner of an innovative company that is rapidly expanding across the UK and is looking to hire a Customer Services Advisor to join their successful Customer Service team.
What’s on offer?
The salary for the Customer Services Advisor role is £24k-£26k (DoE).
Benefits include extensive and ongoing training and mentoring, pension scheme and quarterly bonus schemes.
Standard hours are Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm.
Our client has a proven business model, forward-thinking management and long term career opportunities.
Key responsibilities as a Customer Services Advisor include:
- Answering queries from clients
- Providing a supportive response to customer service enquiries
- Referring detailed queries to the client’s Account Manager
- Maintaining detailed records and updating CRM
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- Working with the team to ensure all queries and issues are resolved
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in fast-paced customer service roles
- B2B experience is highly desirable
- Impeccable communication skills
- Skilled in handling client concerns
- Driven to provide high levels of customer service at all times, ensuring client retention and satisfaction
- PC literate – previous experience of CRM systems is highly beneficial
Interested in this Customer Services Advisor opportunity?
Are you passionate about providing exceptional levels of customer support and client care and have experience in similar roles? If so, don’t delay – submit your CV now for immediate consideration, quoting ‘CP – Customer Services Advisor’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.