Customer Services Executive needed for global company in King’s Lynn – up to £22k
Our client, a global company with offices in King’s Lynn, is looking for an experienced Customer Services Executive / Account Coordinator, to undertake a Fixed Term Contract.
Suitable candidates will need impeccable communication skills, be highly organised and client focused, possess a warm and personable nature and be available to join our client’s friendly team on a 14 month FTC.
Please note there is the potential that this role may convert to a permanent position in the long term.
Responsibilities as the Customer Services Executive / Account Coordinator will include:
- Responding to enquiries from new and existing customers
- Raising new / up to date quotations and liaising with the Business Unit Manager
- Designing, producing and despatching samples or designs
- Processing client orders and monitoring the production schedule
- Dealing with any customer complaints
- Extensive client liaison / account management
- Providing an efficient, professional and client focused service at all times
- Plus much more!
Key skills required for this role include:
- Previous experience in a similar Customer Services / Sales Support / Account Coordination role
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- French language skills are highly advantageous
- Highly organised nature with meticulous attention to detail
- PC literate
- Proactive and hardworking with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Available to commit to a 14 month Fixed Term Contract
If you have a wonderful telephone manner, excellent English language skills (written and spoken), good administrative skills and are looking for a great opportunity with a global company, then this could be the role for you.
If you feel you fit the bill we want to hear from you now!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting ‘CP – Customer Services Executive / Account Coordinator’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.