Customer Services Administrator – Entry Level Opportunity – King’s Lynn – up to £18,000
Our client, a global company with offices in King’s Lynn who is a leader in their field of expertise, is looking for an entry level Customer Services Administrator with impeccable communication skills and a warm and personable nature to join their friendly team.
We’re looking for some with boundless energy, a proactive and flexible team approach and the desire to join a well-established organisation that will offer long term career prospects.
Responsibilities as the Customer Services Administrator will include:
- Assisting with all aspects of company projects
- Assisting with the raising and processing of orders
- Organising, producing and despatching samples
- Obtaining results of trials for projects
- Obtaining necessary information from various parties
- Providing 5* customer service at all times – via telephone and email with external parties and with internal contacts
What we’re looking for:
- An outgoing individual with impeccable communication skills (written and spoken)
- Clear and confident telephone manner
- IT literate with MS Office including Excel
- Previous customer service / office administration experience is beneficial
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Personable team player
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to manage workload and work under pressure
If you have a wonderful telephone manner, excellent English language skills (written and spoken) and good administrative skills and are looking for a great opportunity with a global company, then this could be the role for you!
If you feel you fit the bill we want to hear from you now!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting ‘CP – Customer Services Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.