Customer Services Executive with French language skills needed for global company in King’s Lynn – c£22k
Our client, a global company with offices in King’s Lynn, is looking for an experienced Customer Services Executive / Account Handler with fluent French and fluent English, impeccable communication skills and a warm and personable nature to join their friendly team.
Responsibilities as the Customer Services Executive / Account Handler will include:
- Respond to enquiries from new and existing customers
- Raising new / up to date quotations and liaising with the Business Unit Manager
- Designing, producing and despatching samples or designs
- Processing client orders and monitoring the production schedule
- Dealing with any customer complaints
- Extensive client liaison / account management
- Plus much more!
Key skills required for this role include:
- Previous experience in a similar Customer Services / Sales Support / Account Management role
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Fluent French and clear English
- Highly organised nature with meticulous attention to detail
- PC literate
- Warm and personable telephone manner
- Proactive and hardworking with a ‘can-do’ attitude
If you have a wonderful telephone manner, excellent French and English language skills (written and spoken), good administrative skills and are looking for a great opportunity with a global company, then this could be the role for you!
If you feel you fit the bill we want to hear from you now!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting ‘CP – Customer Services Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.