Customer Services Manager – Sidcup – 12 month FTC – up to £45.5k
We are looking for a highly experienced Customer Service Manager to join the vibrant and busy Customer Services department of a Sidcup based organisation on a 12 month FTC.
Our client is expanding and they have an exciting opportunity for the right person to lead and manage a team of Team Leaders on a 12 month fixed term contract. They are looking for someone who can help them deliver a better and faster service for their customers and to represent the voice of the customer in driving and contributing to service delivery and customer experience improvements.
This role will be pivotal in creating a better customer experience and reducing call volumes through first contact resolution with a ‘right first-time’ ethos.
Ideal candidates will need to be able to demonstrate that they can motivate and develop a successful Customer Service team to meet and exceed KPIs and team objectives.
You will be solution focused and will act as a champion of service improvement.
Your passion for customers and putting things right when they go wrong will be evident and your proven experience in running a high performing customer service centre will be highly valued.
What’s on offer:
Our client is committed to supporting a work-life balance and recognises the changing demands and circumstances in life. They are committed to environmental and social responsibility and are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Key responsibilities as the Customer Services Manager:
- Inspiring, leading and coaching a team of CS Team Leaders to manage and provide a supportive environment for their teams to achieve a first contact resolution
- Ensuring all activities associated to the people management aspects of performance management are delivered and managed in a timely manner
- Supporting recruitment and training initiatives to maintain optimum staffing
- Reacting and taking ownership in tackling complex customer issues
- Ensuring all records and systems are maintained
- Leading the team to ensure KPIs and team objectives are met
- Line management responsibilities (absence, probation, disciplinarians, performance objective settings etc) as required
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in Customer Services Manager role in a high performing customer service centre
- Experience working in a fast-paced, challenging customer services environment
- An inspirational leader with a track record of managing large, successful teams
- IT literate – an advocate for using digital services with strong IT skills
- Demonstrable record of, and passion for, delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of leading effective business improvement projects, producing reports and presenting to management
- Flexible, energetic and resilient approach to finding creative and practical solutions to customer issues
- Well developed questioning, listening, managing and communication skills are essential
- Strategic thinker with the capability to make strong decisions using insight, intuition and data
- Proactive team player with an eye for detail and accuracy
If this role sounds of interest and you have the skills and experience required then we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘JG – Customer Services Manager – Sidcup’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.