Digital Account Executive – Award Winning Company – Central London – up to £35k + benefits
We have a fabulous opportunity for a dynamic, driven and personable Digital Account Executive with boundless energy!
We are very excited to be recruiting for a fast-growing, dynamic and vibrant company based in Central London, who is looking for a Digital Account Executive to own the relationships across several key strategic partnerships.
Our client is looking for someone who has previous account management experience, preferably within a digital environment and a good understanding of affiliate marketing and scaling commercial accounts. You will need to be commercially focussed and analytical. Thriving when challenged, you will be deadline driven whilst having a practical approach.
What’s on offer:
This is a high-profile role within an award winning company, who strive to ensure they have the right people on board. They have created a fun, fast-paced and vibrant culture in which employees can flourish, where they feel positive and where they are rewarded.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and exciting benefits package which includes 27 days annual leave (plus bank hols), bonus, pension scheme, STL, share scheme, free fruit and breakfasts, free massages, gym membership contributions and social events!
Working closely with the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the relationships with several key strategic partners, cultivating strong and lasting relationships through personalised contact and understanding the needs of their businesses
- Identifying and taking advantage of commercial opportunities to plan and execute long-term growth initiatives
- Supporting the Commercial Team in delivery of the commercial team strategy
- Building strong relationships
- Ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of all activity
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on the performance of partners
- Using data to identify trends, insights and opportunities
- Assisting with month-end processes
Key skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience in account management (min. 6 months+), preferably in a digital environment
- Experience of scaling commercial accounts
- Good understanding of affiliate marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and confident communication skills with the ability to build rapport and develop strong relationships
- Commercially focussed
- Highly analytical and adept at using data to identify trends, risks and opportunities
- Experienced in negotiating commercial contracts
- Ability to grasp technical aspects of the role
- Deadline driven whilst maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional, organised team player
- Thrives when challenged
Is this the role you’ve been looking for?
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for and wish to be considered for this incredible opportunity, submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘CP – Digital Account Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.