Data Analyst – Digital Marketing – Media Agency – Remote / Hybrid Working Available – up to £28k (DoE)
- Do you love data, research and analytics?
- Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing?
- Do you have experience of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Do you want to work for a successful, dynamic media agency that is rapidly growing?
- Do you want the flexibility to work from home / hybrid?
- Are you analytical yet creative?
- Are you interested? Then, read on…..
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a love of data, strong maths or excellent research and analysis skills, to join an exciting and growing media agency based in Surrey; they’re the UK market-leader in their field and they work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.
The Digital Marketing Data Analyst will help to provide business insights and reporting on multiple campaigns to help clients understand their digital marketing and its effectiveness.
Your natural ability to combine creative and analytical thinking will ensure that you can be in control of projects and the responsibility you get will match your drive and determination to succeed.
Our client rewards success and you can progress with the company at a speed that is limited only by your effort and results.
Remote Working: Our client is based in Woking, Surrey, however, this role could be office based, hybrid or fully remote, depending on the successful candidate’s preference.
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally 1 year+ experience in a data analysis, marketing research or analytical role
- Strong mathematical / numeracy skills
- Experience of using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is highly sought
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- IT literate with solid MS Office skills
- Ability to pick up data analysis and reporting quickly and effectively
- Impeccable written English
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Eagerness to learn and progress
Interested in this Data Analyst Digital Marketing role?
If this sounds like a role for you and you possess the data, research or analysis skills, enthusiasm for learning and passion for digital marketing that we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘DH – Data Analyst – Digital Marketing’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.