carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
Our client, a technology manufacturer and supplier based in Royston, Hertfordshire, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with a keen interest in technology and electronics.
This is a crucial role for the Marketing department encompassing all elements of the marketing mix. Suitable candidates will be technically savvy with strong content writing skills, proven experience of growing sales and ideally possess SEO knowledge/experience.
The ability to proactively increase brand awareness through social media, digital marketing communications and account management is key to the success of this role.
Key responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Executive will include:
- Creating consistent and engaging content across E-commerce platforms, social media, blogs and other platforms
- Growing traffic and conversions through the engaging external content, PPC, PPA advertising, SEO and social partnering
- Building relationships and maximising existing accounts
- Generating and developing leads through research, digital marketing and social media
- Potential involvement with trade shows / events
- Contribution to marketing development strategies
- Monitoring and producing reports on analytics, reporting on key metrics
What our client is looking for:
- Previous experience in an e-Commerce, marine or electronics environment (min. 1 year)
- Strong content writing skills
- Proven experience of growing sales
- Previous SEO experience and sound knowledge of PPC/SEM is advantageous
- An understanding of Google Analytics is desired
- Desire to work in a small, yet growing organisation where you can truly add value
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen interest in Technology, electronics or computer engineering
- Numerical and analytical with strong MS Excel skills
- PC literate
- Proactive team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Does this sound like you? If this is a role you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for, then don’t delay! Submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Digital Marketing Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.