Digital Marketing Executive – PPC – Central London Agency – up to £36k
- Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive – PPC looking for a new role in a small but growing agency in London?
- Do you possess strong experience in SEO, PPC and Google Analytics?
- Would you like to work for a dynamic, forward thinking company with clients based all over the world?
If so, this could be the role for you……
Due to the business expanding, our client is looking for a proactive and client-focussed individual to join their growing team based in modern, bright offices near London Bridge as a Digital Marketing Executive – PPC / Paid Search.
With a creative and innovative mind, strong research skills, excellent communication skills and perhaps fluency in a second language, you will create and implement advanced PPC strategies, conduct extensive keyword research and regularly communicate with clients regarding campaigns and projects, therefore Account Management / Project Management experience would be highly desirable.
Key responsibilities in this Digital Marketing PPC Paid Search Executive role will include:
- Day to day management of paid media campaigns and ongoing optimisation of paid campaigns to ensure best results
- Creating and implementing advanced PPC strategies
- Conducting extensive keyword research, keyword grouping, writing/testing ad copies
- Analysing and reporting on campaigns
- Communicating with clients on the status, timelines, budget and deliverables of campaigns and projects including performance reporting and competitive intelligence analysis
- Supporting the team on SEO projects
Key skills and experience required to fulfil this role include:
- Previous experience in PPC Campaign implementation and management (2 years+ preferably)
- Good knowledge of tools such as Google AdWords
- A good understanding of Google Analytics or other web analytics
- Excellent analytical and research skills and ability too analyse and report on campaign success
- Account management / project management experience
- Good academics – a degree in a relevant subject is highly desirable
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure, deliver to deadlines and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Creative, innovative, professional and dynamic nature
- Graduate level education
- Fluency in more than one language would be beneficial
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join this great company, we’d love to hear from you! Please ensure your CV showcases all your relevant skills and experience and submit it as soon as possible, quoting ‘AE – Digital Marketing Executive – Paid Search‘
Thank you for reading this PPC / Paid Search Executive job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria. We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within five working days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.