Digital Marketing Executive – Research and Analytics – Woking, Surrey – £21k – £27k (DoE)
Our client is an exciting and growing media agency based in Woking; they’re the UK market-leader in their field and they work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies. They’re looking for a focused, enthusiastic, motivated and high calibre Digital Marketing Executive, with a particular interest in research and analytics, to join their friendly and expanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and progress and the work will be varied and interesting. It will include content creation, image editing, client reporting and analysis of data. You will gain exposure to leading strategies and techniques and will have the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest digital trends.
We are looking for someone who has experience in digital marketing together with research and analytics and is keen to develop their skills in this area. Working with the Head of Research and Analysis you will provide business insights and reporting on multiple campaigns to help clients understand their digital marketing and its effectiveness.
Your natural ability to combine creative and analytical thinking will ensure that you can be in control of projects and the responsibility you get will match your drive and determination to succeed.
Our client rewards success and you can progress with the company at a speed that is limited only by your effort and results.
Candidates wishing to be considered for this Digital Marketing Executive role will need to be / have:
- 2 years+ experience working in a research or analytical role, analysing data
- Experience, or demonstrable interest in Digital Marketing
- Experience using Google Tag Manager, surveying software and Google Analytics would be highly beneficial
- Educated to A-level standard or above
- Impeccable written English
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Eagerness to learn and progress
- Ability to commute easily to Woking (25 minutes from Central London)
If this sounds like a role for your and you posses the copywriting exposure, enthusiasm for learning and passion for digital marketing that we’re looking for, we’d like to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting ‘AE – Digital Marketing Executive – Research and Analysis’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.