Are you a Digital Marketing whizz?
Have gained some experience in Digital Marketing and PPC and you want to further your career?
Maybe you’re a recent Marketing Graduate with a true passion for PPC and digital marketing?
Then read on…..
Our client is an exciting and growing media agency based in Woking, Surrey; they’re the UK market-leader in their field and they work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies! They’re looking for a focused, enthusiastic, motivated and eager Digital Marketing Executive, with experience of PPC, to join their friendly and expanding team.
You will be managing several PPC client campaigns at a time, so you will need to be highly organised, meticulous and dynamic; will be required to optimise PPC campaigns using Google Analytics, Adwords and other software and you will need to run reports.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and progress and the work will be varied and interesting. It will include delivering marketing campaigns and PPC campaigns and you will gain exposure to other areas of digital marketing such as SEO, analytics, research and web.
Your natural ability to combine creative and analytical thinking will ensure you can be in control of projects and the responsibility you get will match your drive and determination to succeed. Our client rewards success and there are real career progression opportunities available.
Candidates wishing to be considered for this Digital Marketing PPC Executive role will need to be / have:
- 1 year+ experience of digital marketing, ideally including PPC (SEO and/or Analytics is beneficial)
- Previous experience running multiple PPC campaigns (preferably within an agency)
- Educated to degree (preferably within marketing) level or excellent A-level standard
- A keen desire to work in digital marketing
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Eagerness to learn and progress
- Highly organised, personable and professional
- Ability to commute easily to Woking (25 minutes from Central London)
If this sounds like a role for your and you posses the digital marketing exposure, enthusiasm for learning and passion for PPC that we’re looking for, we’d like to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV, quoting ‘AE – Digital Marketing Executive – PPC’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.