Digital Marketing Project Manager – Remote Working Available – up to £32k + benefits
A leading digital marketing company is looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager to join their friendly, passionate and growing team.
As a Digital Marketing Project Manager you will manage the delivery of projects across Analytics, Web, Research, SEO and PPC.
You will also be responsible for managing multiple projects ranging from £5k to £100k with extensive client contact.
You will prepare for and lead major client meetings, hold regular update calls and work with the delivery team to ensure excellence on every occasion, so we are looking for someone with great communications skills and a love of technology, data and marketing.
You will be given substantial responsibility and have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise.
The role is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding and you would be working for a dynamic company that recognises hard work and rewards success.
Previous exposure to Account Management / Digital Project Management is sought and you will need to be creative and highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
Remote Working: Our client is based in Woking, Surrey, however, they will continue to offer remote working post-Covid, so if you’re working from home you can be based anywhere in the UK!
Key skills and attributes required for the Digital Marketing Project Manager role:
- At least 1 years’ experience as a client facing Account Executive / Digital Project Manager
- Agency experienced is highly desired
- A solid understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, social media and video would be great
- Creative yet precise and thorough with a love of technology, data and marketing
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Good level of education; good maths and written English are essential
- Ambitious and creative with a thirst for knowledge
- Proactive team player
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV quoting ‘AE – Digital Marketing Project Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.