Digital Marketing Project Manager – Remote Working Available – up to £32k + benefits
A leading digital marketing company is looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager to join their friendly, passionate and growing team.
As a Digital Marketing Project Manager you will manage the delivery of online solutions across Analytics, Web, Research, SEO and PPC.
You will also be responsible for managing multiple projects ranging from £5k to £100k with extensive client contact.
You will prepare for and lead major client meetings and will hold regular update calls, so we are looking for someone with great communications skills and a love of technology, data and marketing.
You will be given substantial responsibility and have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise.
Previous exposure to Digital Project Management / Coordination is needed and you will need to be creative and highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
The role is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding and you would be working for a dynamic company that recognises hard work and rewards success.
Remote Working: Our client is based in Woking, Surrey, however, they will continue to offer remote working post-Covid, with approximately 1 to 2 days in the office each week, which is commutable from Central London.
Key skills and attributes required for the Digital Marketing Project Manager role:
- At least 1 years’ experience as a client facing Digital Project Manager
- Agency experienced is highly desired
- Experience assisting on multiple digital projects is preferable
- A solid understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, social media and video
- Creative yet precise and thorough with a love of technology, data and marketing
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Good level of education; good maths and written English are essential
- Ambitious and creative with a thirst for knowledge
- Proactive team player
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV quoting ‘AE – Digital Marketing Project Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.