A leading digital marketing company, based in Woking, is looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager to join their friendly, passionate and growing team.
As the Project Manager, you will project manage the delivery of online solution across SEO, PPC, research, analytics, websites, social media and video. You don’t need to be a digital specialist, but you will need to have a strong understanding of it.
With at least 3 years’ suitable experience, you will be creative and highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
You will be responsible for managing multiple projects ranging from £5k to £100k with extensive client contact and you will be required to prepare for and lead major client meetings with flagship UK businesses.
The role is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding and you would be working for a dynamic company that recognises hard work and rewards success.
Key skills and attributes required for this Digital Marketing Project Manager role:
- Previous experience working in a similar role preferably as a Digital Marketing Project Manager (min. 3 years) – ideally within an agency
- Extensive experience running multiple projects
- A strong understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, social media and video
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Good level of education including good Maths and English
- Ambitious and creative with a thirst for knowledge
- A love of technology, data and marketing!
If this sounds like the role for you and you are an experienced Project Manager, we’d love to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting ‘AE – Digital Marketing Project Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.