Digital PPC Campaign Manager – Woking – Surrey – up to £35k
A leading digital marketing agency in Woking, Surrey is looking for an experienced Digital Campaign Manager to join their friendly and passionate, growing organisation as PPC Campaign Manager.
The company is a market leader in their field and they are urgently looking for a PPC Campaign Manager to join their very successful and expanding team.
Their client portfolio is rich with blue-chip companies who you will deal with on a daily basis. You will take ownership of the PPC client campaigns, managing multiple campaigns at any one time, therefore you will need to have confident communication skills and be highly organised, dynamic and able to juggle workloads.
You will own the PPC process so your expertise and knowledge of the campaigns will be key.
You will provide end-to-end services including the strategy, setup, ad copy writing, monitoring and optimising and reporting.
Your natural ability to combine creative and analytical thinking will ensure you succeed in this role. Your work will be varied and challenging including PPC channels such as the Google Ads, Bing/Yahoo, Google Display, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn. You will also work with some industry specific channels.
What we’re looking for in suitable PPC Digital Campaign Managers include:
- Solid PPC experience (ideally 2-3 years+) preferably in a client facing role
- Educated to Degree Level or excellent A Level standard (or similar)
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of Google Ads/Bing Ads and Facebook Ad systems
- Experience of Google AdWords Editor and optimisation systems such as Optymyzr
- Ability to manage multiple PPC client campaigns at any one time
- Ability to manage the PPC process and provide end-to-end services
- Highly literate and numerate
- Highly enthusiastic about digital marketing and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible
- Extremely organised, meticulous and dynamic
If you are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture and are keen to join a fast-growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure then we want to hear from you!
Our client is offering excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals – if you wish to join them then submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Digital PPC Campaign Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.