Digital Marketing Project Manager – Woking – up to £32k + benefits
A leading digital marketing company, based in Woking, is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their friendly, passionate and growing team, due to expansion.
As a Digital Project Manager you will project manage the delivery of online solutions across PPC, SEO and Analytics.
You will be responsible for managing / assisting with multiple projects ranging from £5k to £100k with extensive client contact.
You will be given substantial responsibility and have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise.
Previous Digital Project Management experience is required and you will need to be creative and highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
The role is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding and you would be working for a dynamic company that recognises hard work and rewards success.
Key skills and attributes required for the Digital Project Manager role:
- At least 2 years experience working as a Digital Project Manager
- Agency experience preferable
- Experience running multiple digital projects
- A solid understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, social media and video
- Creative yet precise and thorough with a love of technology, data and marketing
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Good level of education including good maths and written English
- Ambitious and creative with a thirst for knowledge
- Proactive team player
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting ‘AE – Digital Project Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.