Digital Project Manager – Woking – up to £34k + benefits
Due to expansion, a leading digital marketing company based in Woking, is looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager, to join their friendly, passionate and growing team.
As a Digital Project Manager you will project manage the delivery of online solutions across Analytics, Web, Research, SEO and PPC, with responsibility for managing multiple projects ranging from £5k to £100k with extensive client contact.
You will be given substantial responsibility and autonomy to lead projects and will have the support to be successful. You will have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise.
The role is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding and you would be working for a dynamic company that recognises hard work and rewards success.
If you’re good, you could directly influence the direction and strategy of the business – our client likes leaders therefore you could help shape the clients, service and future of the company.
Key skills and attributes required for the Digital Project Manager role:
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a Digital Project Manager
- Preferably agency experience
- Experience running multiple digital projects
- Incredibly organised with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A solid understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, social media and video
- Creative yet precise and thorough with a love of technology, data and marketing
- Confident communicator
- Good level of education including good maths and written English
- Ambitious and creative with a thirst for knowledge
- Proactive team player
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting ‘AE – Digital Project Manager – Woking’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.