E-Marketing Executive – Financial Training Organisation – WFH – up to £28k
We are on the hunt for an experienced E-Marketing Executive, who is looking to further develop their marketing skills, to join a market leader in Financial and Banking training.
Reporting to the Sales, Marketing and Operations Director and the Head of E-Marketing Operations, the E-Marketing Executive will need to possess boundless energy, passion and an entrepreneurial and analytical mind in order to deliver on the roles duties.
Suitable candidates must possess a minimum of 1-2 years+ experience in e-marketing, in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will work remotely from home and will be supplied with a laptop, phone and quarterly internet and utility allowance.
Key responsibilities in this E-Marketing Executive role include:
- Daily campaign setup including checking campaigns are set correctly
- Preparing and ensuring weekly domain and IP rotation plan is ready and in place
- Monitoring daily campaigns
- Liaising with the platform to quickly fix any deliverability issues
- Testing templates
- Analysing deliverability results
- Assisting with writing weekly merge tagging for related courses
- Liaising with platforms regarding dynamics integration checks
- Assisting with planning, testing and implementing the automation workflow for new contacts
- Adhoc reporting tasks
- Plus more
Key skills and experience needed for this role include:
- Previous, demonstrable experience in an e-marketing role within a fast-paced environment (minimum 1-2 years)
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work diligently and efficiently
- Proactive problem solver
- Highly organised
- IT literate
- Ability to work from home
If this sounds like a role that would suit you and you possess the necessary skills and experience, then we’d love to hear from you ASAP. Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting ‘CP – EMA01’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.