European Sales Manager – Technology Resale – International Scaleup – Competitive Salary + Bonus – Home Based or Hybrid Working Available – Based UK or Germany
We are looking for an exceptional European Sales Manager, with demonstrable success in the second-hand mobile phone market (or similar) in Europe, to join an incredible company in the midst of international expansion.
The European Sales Manager will be responsible for setting the European sales strategy and managing the European sales team to both acquire and build long term relationships with clients, open new sales channels and sell the second-hand devices worldwide.
This new role needs someone with exceptional sales and business development skills; a strong leader with a creative and innovative outlook coupled with experience working in a fast-paced, forward-thinking organisation; someone who can demonstrate a strong track record in a commercially successful tech resale management role.
You will be strategic, commercially minded and results focused with excellent negotiation and presentation skills and the ability to initiate, build and maintain business relationships.
Fluent English is essential – a second European language would be highly advantageous.
What’s on offer:
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation, where you will be intrinsic to the long-term expansion plan and the overall success of the company internationally.
Whilst our client is offering a competitive salary together with the ability to work flexibly, it is the opportunity to be part of something incredible that is the real draw to this role!
Key responsibilities as the European Sales Manager will include:
- Developing the European sales strategy and plans to meet or exceed sales targets
- Building an excellent reputation for the company as a second-hand mobile phone dealer
- Growing, managing and leading the European sales team
- Building long term relationships with clients
- Overseeing the sales process for collected phones
- Pre-selling devices based on forecasted collections
- Owning key negotiations and supporting and guiding the team in closing deals
- Identifying and opening new sales channels
- Optimising inventory yield by identifying product sales channels
- Forecasting and tracking of key account metrics
- And more.
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience in a Sales Manager / Head of Sales role within Europe / Internationally
- Previous sales experience in the second-hand mobile phone market in Europe
- Strategic and commercially minded with the ability to plan and execute the full sales strategy in Europe
- Results focused with demonstrable evidence of achieving ambitious sales targets in the past
- Possession of a relevant client target list for sales
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong leader with experience in coaching and managing teams
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to make data driven decisions
- Fluent English – additional European languages are beneficial
- IT literate with strong MS Office
- Career focused, hungry and motivated to succeed
- Ability to undertake occasional travel within Europe
If you have the background and skill set we’re looking for and want to join an incredibly exciting organisation with long-term career opportunities, then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV now, quoting ‘AE – European Sales Manager – Tech Resale’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.