Events Administrator – Membership Organisation – London, EC2 – up to £23,000 + great benefits
- Events Administrator / Events Assistant needed
- Global membership organisation
- Great benefits including a 9 day fortnight – every other Friday off!
- You’ll assist in the administration and coordination of various events for members
- Potential to travel overseas
We’re looking for an organised, meticulous, tech savvy Administrator, ideally with experience in events, to join a global membership organisation as their Events Administrator / Events Assistant.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for their next role, where they can utilise their strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills in a rewarding role.
Our client is offering a great benefits package with perks that include a 9 day fortnight (every other Friday off!) and monthly lunch allowances.
Key responsibilities as the Events Administrator will include:
- Updating and maintaining the in-house events system
- Assisting in maintaining accurate records on committees, senior executives, exhibitors, sponsors and contractors
- Maintaining regular contact with event committees
- Supporting Events Managers
- Undertaking administrative / secretarial duties such as organising meetings, minuting meetings, producing correspondence and mailing marketing collateral
- Supporting sponsorship deliverables for virtual and in-person events
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in an administrative role, ideally within the events sector
- Highly organised nature
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to liaise at all levels
- IT literate (MS Office 365 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc)
- Detail and project orientated – meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive and motivated with a team spirit
- Experienced with different virtual event platforms and applications would be highly beneficial (Zoom, Google Docs, Swapcard, Mural, StreamYard, Vimeo or similar)
- Ability to travel internationally if required
Interested in this Events Administrator / Events Assistant opportunity:
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the skills we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘LP – Events Administrator – London’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.