Events Executive – Central London – Travel Industry Events – £25k (c£27k OTE*)
We are looking for a highly organised, energetic and experienced Events Executive, ideally with experience in the travel industry, to join a leading travel sector events brand based in Central London.
The Events Executive will play a key part in delivering seamless UK events year-round, including their flagship, exhibition-style annual event, and will play an integral part in handling all logistics at the events.
This role will suit a self-motivated, driven individual who possesses exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at any given time.
Please Note: This role is currently a remote working position, but the team will return to the Central London (SE1) offices after Covid.
Key duties as the Events Executive will include:
- Assisting with the organisation and implementation of the company’s UK events
- Acting as the main point of contact for any event logistic queries
- Playing an integral part in handling all logistics at company events
- Liaising with sales, marketing and senior management
- Communicating with all exhibitors and sponsors
- Liaising with speakers to secure presentations, confirming attendance and timing
- Liaising with designers and technical employees to ensure all sponsors and exhibitors are promoted in line with their agreements
- Assisting in securing top-level media to attend the events
- Coordinating the meeting booking process for exhibitors, sponsors and media
- Liaising and communicating with venues
- Assisting in managing awards entry and judging processes
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for in suitable Events Executives:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar events organisation and logistics role
- Previous experience in travel industry events is highly desirable
- Boundless energy and passion for events
- Highly organised nature with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to liaise confidently at all levels
- Proactive, forward thinking problem solver
- Self-motivated team player
- IT literate with good knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to maintain data on an email platform (preferably Mailchimp)
- Hardworking and reliable
- Flexible nature – happy to work outside office hours when required
*Our client is offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 plus bonuses linked to the success of the events so an OTE of £27,000 is realistic.
If you’re interested in this Events Executive role, have previous experience in a similar position and have the skills we’re looking for, then don’t delay! Submit your CV now, quoting ‘AE – Events Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.